- Clear Coloured passport copy (All pages even if they are blank) – Scanned Image.
- Coloured Photograph with white background CV.
- Education Certificate – Clear Coloured Scanned Image.
- Work Experience Letters.
- Current location and Contact details (Pan, Aadhaar Card).
- Bank Statements of last 1 year scanned image.
- Bank Balance to be minimum of Rs. 5 Lakhs INR to have a good financial stability report.
Package 1: Poland Work Permit (With Job)
- Provide the Work Permit to the client (Temporary Residency Permit).
- Work Permit will be issued in 2-3 months prior to the signing of contract with Intech .
- Duration of TRP – 1 Year and renewed by the employer every year.
- Taxes – will be paid by the employer.
- If you are currently outside Dubai/India, the Work Permit will be sent to you by courier.
- You can travel to any of the Schengen Countries while having the work Permit.
- The employer will be renewing the Work Visa annually.
- Accommodation will be provided.
Package 2 - Poland Work Permit without Job
Intech with its partner will provide the Work Permit to the client. Work Permit will be issued in 2-3 months prior to the signing of contract with Intech .
Once the Visa is expiring, there are two (2) options to consider:
1. We will renew the visa with additional charges annually for the application.
2. Or, We will convert it to the Temporary Residency Card (TRP) with additional charges which is valid for 3 years.
- After completing your 5 years, the client is eligible for the Permanent Residency.
- Monthly tax of 950 AED should be paid by the client / sponsor and they will be providing a declaration of Tax receipt for the same.
- Failure to pay the monthly taxes of two (2) consecutive months will result to cancellation of the Work Visa/Permit.
- You may still return and work in your home/Resident country or reside in Poland after having the Work Visa on Papers
- You may travel to any of the Schengen Countries using the Work Visa.
- Intech & its Partner will provide client with job assistance in Poland.
Local Job Assistance in case of Package 2
Option 1 – 5 interviews
Option 2 – 8 Interviews
- We would setup interview locally with prospective employers in Poland for you to take up jobs.
- This is relevant post you receive your work permit approval.
Terms and Conditions:
1. 50% of payment to be made at the time when documents are shared.
2. 50% of the remaining amount to be made before VISA stamping and when Poland Govt. approves the candidature and candidate gets work permit and offer letter.
Point 1. – 50% is non-refundable incase the application is rejected on technical grounds.